Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Voice of Eternal Love



Voice of Eternal Love 

Long before any other words were spoken to us, “You are mine” was spoken to the depths of our hearts. And this is why we pray—to hear that voice again. 

GOD THE FATHER SAYS:
"I am; you are My seed, you are Mine;

My children have turned away from Me 
and their hearts are frozen with egoism; 
they have forgotten Me; I want to ask them; 
why do you repel Me, what have I done that displeased you? 
have I insinuated ever to you that I am angry towards you? 
why are you dreading to face Me? 

beloved, I will not blame you for your sins; 
I forgive you now; I will not shut the door in your face; 
I tell you truly that I can forgive a million times 
and with My arms open I stand before you, 
asking you to come to Me and feel this love I have to give you; 
let Me enkindle your heart; 
come and get to know Me; 
come, all you who avoid Me and fear Me; 
all you who do not know Me; 
come nearer to Me and you will understand 
that I am a God full of Love, full of pity and full of Mercy;"

March 18, 1987

No comments:

Post a Comment